top of page

Burn Permit
A Coffey County burn permit is required for any burning.

Fishing Permit
A state license is required to fish the Gridley City Lake. Licenses may be purchased online ( or

Dog/Cat Permit
All dogs and cats must have a license and rabies certificate. Licenses may be purchased at city hall. Fees are the same for cats and dogs.

Fees: Unsexed - $5.00
          Male or Female Animal - $10.00

Licensing period is April 15 - April 15. All tags are due by March 1. The city of Gridley has ordinances that do not allow certain animals in the city limits. Please contact city hall for a list of animals not allowed within the city limits.


bottom of page